As promised, here is the first batch of books that I'm going to give away.
(1) As you may see in the pictures, they are pre-loved by me and god know how many others. The pictures below are the actual books in their present condition, creases, tags, and all. There's National, Powerbooks, Fully Booked, Alimar's (or have they folded up?), Goodwill (them too?) if you want new books. I am not a bookstore. Lovely banig background not included.
(2) I am giving them away because
- I already have an electronic copy of them,
- I have already read then,
- I am getting rid of clutter in my room/life,
- I have duplicates. Yes, I am that Booksale person who just buys and buys, and on the way home realizes I may have a copy of a book I've just bought.
(4) Get them from me. You know where I am. Otherwise, comment, text, email, Twitter, Facebook me to meet up. Cubao, Makati, Ortigas areas are best. You most definitely can just meet me, get the books, and literally run/walk away. No small talk needed. You should know that I appreciate silence better than awkward attempts to strike up a conversation. Free coffee and other tokens (keychains, external hard drives, Amazon GCs, money, hot guys into books and foreign films, prayers) much appreciated though. Seriously.
(5) For lazy people, give me a compelling argument as to why I should spend on a delivery service to give you my books. This does not guarantee anything at all. Just to exercise your debate skills
(6) Try to choose two books at most. Huwag swapang.
(7) For those looking for e-books, what have you been waiting for? Message me of book you've been looking for. I have quite a satisfied stable of "clientele" asking me for e-books.
(8) There's the comments section if you want a book for yourself. Also gives other people an idea of what books are still available, no? F.C.F.S.
That's all for now. More books later, promise.Now, on to writing about the benefits of drop shopping.
P.S. By the way, click on the pictures to know more about the book (and what Goodreads folk them about them).