In the tradition of James Lipton asking his guests these questions for his TV show "Inside the Actor's Studio," I'll answer them too, just because.
(01) What is your favorite word?
(02) What is your least favorite word?
(03) What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
(04) What turns you off?
(05) What is your favorite curse word?
Copulation and excrement
(06) What sound or noise do you love?
(07) What sound or noise do you hate?
that initial sound of a faucet being turned on with no water coming out
(08) What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
a Cold War double agent (which is quite impossible to be nowadays, unless Mr. Putin starts turning mega-paranoid)
(09) What profession would you not like to do?
(10) If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
You got lost, didn't you? (with God smiling)